*** A PFCSWSC photographic chronicle of ALL Portsmouth FC competitive fixtures played from Seasons 2006/07 until 2015/16 ***

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

From John Edgerton

It is with regret that I have to announce that I am cancelling next week's event at Cumberwell, due to lack of numbers. The Manager has been very understanding and has allowed me to transfer the deposit I paid of £150 to be set against a future date - I hope to able to re-schedule for sometime in June. I suppose in hindsight it was not a good idea to book for the night before the Cup Final - it's an expensive time for everyone at the moment.

If anyone is interested in the 20 x 20 flag I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, here's a photo above. They are a bit pricey at £32 each but if you'd like something a bit special to wave at Wembley I need to order asap in order to get them in time for the match. I shall certainly be waving mine about (flag, that is).
----------------------------
PFCSWSC Player of the Season

David James is the clear winner of the vote for Player of the Season. I will be selecting a winner to present the trophy at Fratton Park on Sunday.

John Edgerton

(H) 01793 642965
(M) 07786 236350


No comments: